1. Confirmations of participation to be shared with Healthigo minimum 10 days prior to event.
2. Payment for chosen participation to be remitted no later than 2 days before the event date.
3. All Brand Sponsorships to be remitted minimum 7 days prior to event.
4. All give-aways/prizes to be delivered to Healthigo office at least 1 week prior to selected event date.
5. All marketing and branding details to reach Healthigo 7 days prior to event.
6. All relevant tests and consultations planned for the event should be communicated to Healthigo prior to event.
7. Details of members/doctors attending the event and their specialty to be communicated to Healthigo minimum 7 days prior to the event.
8. Tests need to be non-invasive.
9. Any Test results have to be given immediately.
10. 1 roll-up standee allowed at the booth.
11. All deal coupons and vouchers to be handed over 10 days prior to selected event date.
12. Permissions for deals/offers/promotions from concerned authorities to be taken by sponsors. A Copy of the permission to be submitted to Healthigo at least 2 days prior to the selected event date.
13. No participation will be possible without meeting statutory requirements.
1. Confirmation of participation to be communicated to Healthigo atleast 30 days prior to program.
2. Corporate to provide for a separate area within their office, to accommodate the participants (Healthigo and the participating healthcare partner) on the day of the event/program.
3. Corporate to make necessary seating arrangements (minimum 3 tables and 10 chairs) for Healthigo and participating healthcare partners at the venue.
4. In the case of requirement of a Health Talk at the venue, the corporate to arrange for Audio - Video facility, separate area (preferably conference room) and confirmed attendance of minimum 50 employees.
5. Corporate to share the details of their current Insurance provider to Healthigo.
6. In the event of requirement of a gate pass to access the venue, the corporate to make necessary arrangements with the concerned officials/security atleast 2 days prior to the event.
7. Healthigo will share a flyer/poster regarding the program, to the Corporate 3 days prior to the event. The Corporate to make necessary arrangement to circulate the same internally for communication to employees regarding the date and venue of the program to maximise participation.
This section forms the Agreement between nTegra Global Technologies FZ-LLC (NTEGRA), a Dubai, UAE based company whose registered office is at 03, In5, Knowledge Village, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, owner of brand “Healthigo”; and, customer signed and subscribed as Business Subscriber Entity Name as mentioned on the face of this document (“Subscriber”).
Gold Subscription : nTegra grants to Subscriber and Subscriber accepts from nTegra, a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to access and use and permit Authorized Users to access and use the dashboard with limited services including listing of employees, managing & displaying customized deals, articles, health packages, etc., for the duration that Subscriber has entered and agreed to pursuant to the sign up page for this Agreement.
Platinum Subscription : nTegra grants to Subscriber and Subscriber accepts from nTegra, a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to access and use and permit Authorized Users to access and use the modules for the duration that Subscriber has entered and agreed to pursuant to the sign up page for this Agreement.
Upgrades : Include any major releases of new versions, additional functionality, managed services and custom programming.
a) SOFTWARE PLATFORM : NTEGRA has launched a modular platform called Healthigo Connect which can be utilized by the Subscriber for their employee engagement activities. The platform features are subject to change without prior notification.
b) AGREEMENT TERMS : This Agreement includes 1 (One) calendar year of subscription to Healthigo Connect from the date of signing this agreement. NTEGRA and Subscriber may enter into co-marketing activities in addition to the subscription to Healthigo Prime. The Term of this Agreement shall commence on the Effective Date and shall continue until terminated as provided herein. Subscriber shall elect whether the term will consist of annual or monthly periods (each a “Subscription Period”).
c) COST AND PAYMENT : The cost of subscription to Healthigo Connect will be as signed off in accordance with the pricing section of this document. The payment may be made by Cheque / Bank Transfer as chosen and filled into this document. The Platinum Subscription Fee (either month or year, as applicable) of the term of this Agreement shall be paid on the Effective Date. The Referral and / or Subscription Fee for all Subscription Periods of the term of this Agreement shall fall due and payable on the first day of each subsequent Subscription Period, pursuant to subsection (F), below. The amount of the Subscription Fee does not include any applicable taxes. Client is responsible for any and all applicable taxes. The module costs are subject to change with a 15 day notice to subscriber prior to change in pricing.
d) MODULE ACTIVATION : The Gold module does not have a base subscription and is not charged. The Platinum modules is activated if this module is opted in for and paid for as per the described fees. Access to this module would not be available if this module is not opted for and only access to the Gold module will continue.
e) RENEWAL OF SUBSCRIPTION : The Subscription automatically stands renewed at the end of the active subscription period and the subscriber would need to pay for the renewed period of 12 calendar months. If the Subscriber chooses not to continue the Subscription beyond the active subscription period, they may do so by issuing a notice in writing to NTEGRA 30 days prior to expiry of subscription period.
f) CANCELLATION : For Gold module subscriptions, the minimum committed contract period is 12 months. Subscriber can resolve any service issues with nTegra’s customer success team and if any issue is not resolved within a period of 30 days of reporting, the subscriber may cancel the subscription with no liabilities on either side. For any of the Platinum modules, the terms and conditions of cancellation would need to be referred to the module description.
g) SUPPORT SERVICES : NTEGRA will provide telephonic & web based support for all Subscriber requests.
h) UPGRADE and ADD-ONS : Subscriptions to add-on products and services can be upgraded at any time by paying the additional fee.
i) REGULATORY APPROVALS AND FEES : Any PERMISSIONS OR FEES arising out of publishing, offers or deals and advertisements on the Healthigo platform is the sole responsibility of the Subscriber.
j) CONFIDENTIALITY AND PRIVACY : “Confidential Information” and “Trade Secrets” means any and all non-public information of any form, including but not limited to Intellectual Property, Copyright Material and Software Programs and processes, provided by or on behalf of to each other or to their representatives during the validity of this agreement and for a period of 2 years after cessation of this agreement.
Both NTEGRA and SUBSCRIBER undertake to treat the Confidential Information and Trade Secrets as being strictly private to each party and shall not divulge, disclose or communicate either orally or in writing, in part or in whole, to any third party or use or exploit for any purpose, other than for the limited purpose for which it is conveyed, except with the prior written consent of each other.
By signing this agreement, I / We certify that we have read all the terms, conditions and clauses outlined above and that we agree to the aforesaid terms and conditions in full and complete.
In order to Book an Appointment, please complete your profile by updating your email ID/Mobile Number.